Any Company / Firm / Corporate Body / Institution may be enrolled as a Corporate Member on Payment of Rs. 2,00,000/- (Rupees Two Lace Only) plus applicable GST or the amount that may be decided by the Managing Committee from time to time per nominee and such membership shall cease on the expiry of ten years from the date of admission. During the subsistence of the Corporate Membership, the Corporate Body can change nominees not more than five times.
|Particulars||Payable Amount (Membership fee + 18% GST)|
Any tow registered children of Life Member / Patron Member on attaining age of 18 years and on making application can become Associate Member or alternatively may apply directly for Life Membership. Associate Membership shall subsist till the Associate Member attains the age of 25 years. Associate Member shall pay 25% of Life Membership Fee fixed for Associate Member, along with his application for Associate Membership.
|Rs. 2,36,000.00 (Rs. 2, 36,000.00 + Rs. 36,000.00 )|
RULES FOR CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
- Any Company / Institution may apply for Corporate Membership in the prescribed from which shall be considered on its merits by the Management of the Sports Complex.
- The Management reserves its right to reject the Application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Such Corporate Membership shall cease on the expiry of then years from the date of admission.
- The Corporate Member shall be eligible to nominate any of its Directors / Partners / Officials.
- The Corporate Member shall pay a minimum of Rs. 2,00,000/- plus applicable GST (or the amount that may be decided by the Managing Committee from time to time) per nominee.
- During the subsistence of the Corporate Membership the Corporate Body can change nominees not more than five times.
- The Corporate Nominee, his / her spouse and two children below 18 years of age are eligible to enter the Swimming Pool-cum-Sports Complex for use of the Swimming Pool and other activities on the terms and conditions as shall be fixed by the Managing Committee. In case of other children, the nominee will have the option of enrolling them as Annual Members.
- The Corporate Members or their Nominees will have no Voting rights.
- The Corporate Nominee/s shall adhere to all the general rules which are applicable to other Members of the Sports Complex.
- In the event of the Corporate Body changing its nominee and nominating another nominee, the rights and privileges granted to the earlier nominee will be transferred to the new one. In such cases, the Identity Cards issued to the earlier nominee shall be surrendered.
- The Corporate Nominee /s shall pay the prescribed Annual Subscription and all other fees as are applicable to the Life Members.
- The Corporate Member shall be jointly and severally responsible for payment of subscription and all other dues from its Nominee.
- The payment made under the above rules shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- A Corporate Member shall automatically cease to be a Member.
- a) After expiry of a period of 10 years from the date of its enrollment.
- b) On its being wound up following its liquidation.
- c) On non-payment of any amount due to the Sports Complex either from itself or from its nominees.
- The powers to specify the terms and conditions for Membership under this category or to vary such condition/s from time to time shall vest in the Management.