The air-conditioned card room is a meeting point for members who love to play cards as recreation. Bridge is a very popular game in the card room. Many senior members gather here in the evenings to play casual card games. Packs of cards are available at the reception counter. The members also enjoy delicious snacks from the restaurant while playing. Card room is a paid sectional activity and those desiring to play have to pay the prescribed subscription.
Membership of this section is restricted to members above 18 years.
Sub-Committee: The card room sub-committee is the representation of the playing members of the section and recommends suitable amendments to playing rules, conducting tournaments, addition of facilities, grievances of the members etc to the managing committee during their annual tenure. The present sub-committee for the year 2016-17 is as follows:
|Mr. Ashok V. Ajmera||Convener||9820211465|
|Week Days :||Sundays / Holidays :|
|Evening : 4.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m.||Evening :3.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m.|
Sectional Fees for (2017 – 2018):
|SECTION||Fees (Rs)||G.S.T. @18% (Rs)||Total (Rs)|
*Sr. Citizens, Ladies
One time Guest Charges:
|Category||Weekdays||Weekends & Bank Holidays|
|Casual Members||Rs. 60/-||Rs. 90/-|
Table Tennis rules :
a)Members desirous of availing of this facility, shall pay the prescribed sectional fees in advance.
b)The number of members to be admitted will be decided by the Management taking into consideration the maximum capacity this facility can offer.
c)Admission will be on first-come-first-served basis.
d)Admission will be closed as soon as the required number of members are admitted to this facility.
- The playing timings shall be displayed on the Notice Board and the members will have to adhere to them rigidly.
- A Member shall sign the register maintained by the Attendant prior to starting play.
- Members shall maintain absolute decorum, discipline and silence in the room.
- No money transaction will be allowed. Members may use tokens provided by the Attendant.
- Children upto the age of 18 will not be allowed to avail of the card room.
- Members will have to take the cards and tokens from the Attendant on payment of necessary charges.
- Members will have to adhere to the rules strictly. Rules for rummy and bridge will be displayed separately.
- Decision of the person in charge will be binding on all the member.
- Complaints and suggestions, if any, shall be made in writing to the authorities concerned.
- The Management shall be the sole authority for interpretation of the rules and their decision shall be final and binding.
- The Management reserves its right to repeal, alter, add or amend the rules, when conditions warrant.