The present sub-committee for the year 2017 – 2018 is as follows:
|Name||M/Ship.No.||Mobile No.||Res. No.|
|Mr. Maharshi R. Desai (Convener)||LM/2845/1||9820512599||28955796|
|Mr. Amey A.Kulkarni||LM/3817/1||9987262270||28928490|
|Mr. Mohan R. Kamath||AM/5137||9869469572||28948018|
|Mr. Bhalchandra Upadhye||LM/3783/1||9821020334||28930714|
|Mr. Rohan J. Patil||AM/0289||9821154271|
|Dr. Vyomesh K. Shah(Special Invitee)||LM/2075/1||9920187347||28989387|
One time Guest Charges:
|Fees||CGST @ 9%||SGST @9%||Total||Fees||CGST @ 9%||SGST @ 9%||Total|
- For the present, this game will be free of any charges. However, the Management reserves its right to charge a sectional fee in due course, if necessary.
- The playing timings shall be displayed on the Notice Board and the Members will have to adhere to them rigidly.
- There shall be two sessions of play i.e. morning and evening.
- The Carrom Boards/Chess Boards will be available for play to the Members on “First –Come-First-Served” basis.
- Carrom coin set with one striker/chess board with Men as the case may be will be issued to the Members intending to play the respective game against their Identity Cards. The cards will be returned to the Members concerned on their returning the material issued to them after play.
- It shall be the responsibility of the individual members to use the equipment properly so as not to cause any damage.
- A Member shall sign the register maintained by the Attendant prior to starting play.
- In Carrom, Members will be allowed to play one game at a time. They can play singles, if other Members are not available for play. However, if other Members are ready to play, they should play doubles. In Chess, Members will be allowed to play one game at a time. In both the cases, they can continue if no other member is waiting to play.
- The game already started should not be disturbed.
- In case play is on on all the boards (Carrom/Chess), other Members will have to wait their turn.
- Members will not be allowed to introduce any guest for the time being.
- Lights/Fans will be switched off when not necessary.
- Members shall maintain absolute decorum and discipline inside the hall.
- Decision of the person in charge will be binding on all the Members.
- Complaints and suggestions shall be made in writing to the authorities concerned.
- Members will have to adhere to the rules strictly.
- All types of drinks and eatables are strictly prohibited inside the hall. Smoking/Chewing of pan/pan masala is also prohibited.
- The Management shall be the sole authority for interpretation of the Rules and their decision shall be final and binding.
- The Management reserves its right to repeal, alter, add or amend the Rules, when conditions warrant.