The Health Club section features one steam room, one chilled shower, two Jacuzzi cisterns and a massage room. Separate health club facilities for ladies is also available and segregated from the gents section.
The health club sub-committee is the representation of the members of the section and recommends suitable amendments to rules, addition of facilities, grievances of the members etc to the managing committee during their annual tenure.
The present sub-committee for the year 2016-17 is as follows:
|Mr. Chandrakant Patel||Convener||9967433221|
|Mr. Rajesh B. Shukla||Member||9223595695|
|Mr. Rohit S. Shetty||Member||9833260031|
|Mr. Jitendra V. Parekh||Member||9820050955|
|Gents||6.00 am – 1.00 pm||4.30 pm – 9.30 pm|
|Ladies||6.30 am – 1.00 pm||3.00 pm – 9.30 pm|
Sectional Fees for (2017 – 2018):
|SECTION||Fees (Rs)||G.S.T. @18% (Rs)||Total (Rs)|
*Sr. Citizens, Ladies
One time Charges:
|Category||Weekdays||Weekends & Bank Holidays|
|Half Body Massage||Rs. 165/-||Rs. 165/-|
|Full Body Massage||Rs. 190/-||Rs. 190/-|
|STEAM & JACUZZI COMBINED||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 125/-|
|Health Club with massage(Non-members)||Rs. 475/-||Rs. 575/-|
|Health Club (Non Members)||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 330/-|
Health Club Rules :
- Members desirous of availing of this facility, shall pay the prescribed sectional fees in advance.
- The number of members to be admitted will be decided by the Management taking into consideration the maximum capacity this facility can offer.
- Admission will be on first-come-first-served basis.
- Admission will be closed as soon as the required members are admitted to this facility.
- Timings will be displayed on the Notice Board and the members will have to adhere to them.
- The timings are liable for revision, if conditions warrant.
- Members shall produce the Identity Card and sign the register maintained by the Attendant before entry.
- Members shall maintain absolute decorum, discipline and silence inside the Health Club.
- Decision of the person in-charge shall be binding on all Members.
- Complaints and suggestions shall be made in writing to the authorities concerned.
- All types of drinks and eatables are strictly prohibited inside the Health Club.
- Chewing of pan/pan masala and smoking are strictly prohibited inside the Health Club.
- Members making use of the Health Club shall do so at their own risk.
- Person suffering from heart diseases, blood, pressure etc. must produce a renowned doctor’s certificate before using Sauna/Steam Bath/Jaccuzi. The management will not be responsible for any casualty.
- A Member who is suffering from any skin infection or contagious disease will not be permitted to use the Health Club or any facility of the Health Club.
- Members shall strictly follow the guidelines given by the Health Club Supervisors.
- It shall be the responsibility of each member to safeguard his/her own belongings and the Management will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
- Batch system will be arranged, if required, and members will be allowed only during the batch allotted to them.
- Absolute cleanliness will have to be maintained inside the Health Club/Dressing Room.
- For use of the Health Club, Gents shall wear half-short or swimming trunk with T-shirt and Ladies shall wear swimming trunk or half-short or bell-type jacket along with loose T-shirt or bra.
- Members will not be permitted inside the Health Club after consumption of alcohol.
- Members inclined to hypertension should avoid Sauna and Steam Bath.
- Reading material should not be taken inside the Sauna/Steam Bath.
- Clothes should not be kept for drying purpose in Sauna Heaters. The Health Club personnel will be held responsible if the clothes are kept for drying purpose on Sauna Heater.
- The Management shall be the sole authority for interpretation of the Rules and their decision shall be final and binding.
- The Management reserves its right to repeal, alter, add or amend the Rules, when conditions warrant.