The sports complex has two tennis courts on the ground floor of the sports complex. These courts have been laid with artificial surface and are flood lit to allow play and practise after sunset. Members can opt to play in the morning session or the evening session or both. Coaching schemes for beginners as well as advanced players is available in the sports complex. Non Marking shoes are mandatory for playing. Home tournaments are conducted annually in this section. The popular MCF Open tournament is also an annual feature and attracts entries from all over Maharashtra and the neighbouring states.
The tennis sub-committee is the representation of the playing members of the section and recommends suitable amendments to playing rules, conducting tournaments, addition of facilities, grievances of the members etc to the managing committee during their annual tenure.
The present sub-committee for the year 2016-17 is as follows:
|Dr. Anand S. Shenai||Convener||9820448966|
|Mr. Anay N.Patil||Member||9920133454|
|Mr. Prasad B. Nakti||Member||7666803882|
|Mr. Jigar M. Dedhia||Member||28930210|
|Mr. Sameer Kakodkar||Member||9867155302|
|Week Days :||Sundays / Holidays :|
|Morning : 6.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.
Evening : 2.15 p.m. to 10.00 p.m.
|Morning : 6.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.
Evening : 3.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m.
Sectional Fees for (2017 – 2018):
|SECTION||Fees (Rs)||G.S.T. @18% (Rs)||Total (Rs)|
|A||MORN. / EVEN. SESSION||–||–|
*Sr. Citizens, Ladies & Students below 18 years
One time Guest Charges:
|Category||Weekdays||Weekends & Bank Holidays|
|Casual Members||Rs. 60/-||Rs. 90/-|
|Non Members||Rs. 110/-||Rs. 210/-|
|Reservation of court for members (12.00noon – 3.00pm)||Rs. 288/-||Rs. 288/-|
*General Entry charges as applicable
Reservation of two courts from 12.00noon to 3.00pm by School, Public/Private Organizations
|Maximum no. of participants
|Option A||Option B|
|Rs. 25/- per entry||Rs. 500/- per hour||Rs. 5,000/-||50|
|Coaching Category||Monthly Charges (incl of 18% GST)|
|Beginners (Monthly Only)||Rs. 3,385.00 /-|
|Advanced (Monthly Only)||Rs. 7,336.00 /-|
|Professional (Monthly Only)||Rs. 20,316.00 /-|
Mr. Himanshu Mali and Mr. Anay Patil
Tennis rules :
- Members desirous of availing of this facility, shall pay the prescribed sectional fees in advance.
- The number of members to be admitted will be decided by the Management taking into consideration the
maximum capacity this facility can offer.
- Admission will be on First-come-first-served basis.
- Admission will be closed as soon as the required Members are admitted to this facility.
- The playing timings shall be displayed on the Notice Board and the Members will have to adhere to them rigidly.
- There shall be two sessions of play i.e. morning and evening.
- The courts will be available for play to the Members on “First-Come-First-Served” basis.
- Tennis Balls will be provided by the Management to the Members, when their turn for play comes. The same will be issued to them against their Identity Cards. The cards will be returned to the Members concerned on their returning the material issued to them after play. Members are required to bring their own Racquets.
- It shall be the responsibility of the individual members to use the equipment properly so as not to cause any damage.
- Only three ball will be issued for each table. Replacement will be given only on production of the ball damaged or gone out of shape.
- The Members will have to wear proper playing dress viz. Shorts & T Shirts, while playing. Wearing of
Tennis/Canvas Shoes with socks is also compulsory. Tennis/Canvas Shoes with black soles will not be permitted.
- A Member shall sign the register maintained by the Attendant prior to starting play.
- Members will be allowed to play one game at a time. However, they can continue if no other member is waiting to play. They can play singles if other Members are not available for play. However, if other Members are ready to play, they should play doubles.
- The game already started should not be disturbed.
- In case play is on on both the courts, other Members will have to wait their turn.
- Warming up shall be allowed for maximum of one minute only. The game will have to be started immediately thereafter.
- Lights/Fans will be switched off when not necessary.
- Members shall maintain absolute decorum and discipline inside the hall.
- Decision of the person in charge will be binding on all the Members.
- Complaints and suggestions shall be made in writing to the authorities concerned.
- Members will have to adhere to the rules strictly.
- All types of drinks and eatables are strictly prohibited inside the hall. Smoking/Chewing of pan/pan masala is also prohibited.
- The Management shall be the sole authority for interpretation of the Rules and their decision shall be final and binding.
- The Management reserves its right to repeal, alter, add or amend the Rules, when conditions warrant.