- Senior Citizen are eligible of seeking Membership in this category after attaining the age of 60 years.
- There are two sub-categories in this Membership namely a) Single Membership b) Couple Membership.
- In a Couple Membership it is mandatory for either the husband or the wife to have attained the age of 60 year and the age of the spouse should not be less than 50 years.
- The rate of Single Membership will be 40% of the prevailing Life Membership Fee. The rate of Couple Membership will be 50% of prevailing Life Membership.
- Members in this category are not eligible to vote or contest the Managing Committee election.
|Particulars||Payable Amount (Membership fee + 18% ST)|
|Senior Citizen Membership (Single)||Rs. 70,800.00 (Rs. 60,000.00 + Rs. 10,800.00 )|
|Senior Citizen Membership (Couple)||Rs. 88,500.00 (Rs. 75,000.00 + Rs. 13,500.00 )|