MCF does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if MCF becomes aware of inappropriate use of the web site or any of its services, MCF will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, the management deems appropriate. You acknowledge that MCF will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, MCF will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
- You agree to use this site for lawful purposes only. You must not use this site for any of the following :
- To send, state, publish, use or reuse any material which is offensive, abusive, defamatory, indecent, obscene, threatening or illegal or in breach of copyright, trade mark, confidence, privacy or any other rights.
- To transmit any chain letters, spam letters or junk e-mail or participate in mischievous or malicious behaviour which causes or may cause damage, annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to this website or any other party.
- To circumvent or attempt to circumvent security measures or try to modify the site content.
- We will do our best to ensure that content on this site is accurate and up to date and to address any errors or omissions as soon as they are identified, however we cannot guarantee that the content is always accurate and up to date or that it applies to the individual circumstances of your transaction.
- Content of this site is not intended to be used as a substitute for legal or professional advice.
- You should seek any appropriate professional advice relevant to your particular circumstance.
- MCF reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
- We reserve the right to exclude a particular user from a service, and/or delete their details if the abuse it (which could include, but is not limited to, hacking, submission of obscenities, fraud or the spreading of computer viruses). We may also make changes to a service without warning; this may include the removal of a service at any time.
- MCF may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site, you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the web site.
- MCF may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
- MCF may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- Security and Virus Protection: No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, such transmission is at your own risk. We will not be liable for any damages or loss arising out of or resulting from any unauthorized access to, alternation to or modification of information contained on this website. We make every effort to check and test our website during production. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on anything you download from the Internet. We accept no liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your computer system or your data caused by using this website or arising as a result of having used the website.
- Cancellation and Refunds
Cancellation & Refund Procedure:
If you want to cancel the transaction/s conducted through the Payment Gateway due to any reason, you have to apply in the form of a written letter addressed to the Hon. Secretary ofMCF, stating the reasons for the cancellation of the transaction.Cancellation of a transaction will be subject to approval and action initiated by theMCF managing committee/Authorised representative appointed in its meeting to sanction such transaction/s. Refund will be initiated by MCF post approval of the competent sanctioning authority as deemed by the rules governing MCF. Any charges to be refunded on account of cancellations for transactions done using payment gateway process will be done to the respective card or bank account only or through any other banking instrument as deemed proper by the management.No cash refund will be given.